Wednesday, October 5, 2016

10-4-16 didnt work

To follow up on the bone soup... We had chicken legs on monday. I really wanted the bones! I was so excited to share this wholesome goodness with Greg because he was getting the respiratory flu we've all endured. Perfect timing to make him well and a believer in this amazing drink.
 It was late after everyone got done eating and so after throwing the bones in a pot I turned it on medium to get it boiling and proceeded to bed. Yes thats correct I totally forgot and went to bed. Well about 1:30 am the sick husband woke from a strange dream about smoke and bad smells to find smoke and a stinking pot of burned bones about to ignite on the stove. So much for a good nights sleep... So our house smells worse than a campfire, my pot is ruined and I'm sure Greg will not be drinking stock in any form anytime soon. Thank goodness I didn't burn the house down and it's time for new batteries in the smoke alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment