Wednesday, December 21, 2016

12.21.16 santa claus is coming to town

Yes Christmas is coming. Good things are happening. Last night was the annual Christmas play. The kids did a great job. It's such a great way to spend time in December. Singing, dancing, making gifts- their school is blessed by some ambitious artistic moms and teachers who have great imaginations and volunteer a lot of time to make special memories for kids and families.

Realizing I was literally stressed out and not handling life well I began taking this wonderful flower potion.

On the hour or as often as I pass by it. Completely natural, no chemicals. Yet when I'm on it I laugh and smile
 at my children. Literally the brain fog I of negative thoughts are gone. So if life is getting you down start taking this stuff it's amazing!!!

My tall elf Liza singing about an elfie selfie. That's a song hard to get out of your brain. Merry Christmas to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment