Thursday, December 6, 2018

12.6.18 For health and strength

The kids came home from mutual last night and I Was really surprised when I saw Mark standing next to Harold. He was so little. I had to document this so I had the boys line up and this was the result. First not to make anybody look too short. 


Then the real comparison. I don't think of Mark as a little guy very often but his older brother has really shot up of late and well Mark is truly the little brother right now.

Not that that is to his detriment. No there's plenty of mutual respect and funning around here. We got read to take a break from finishing the lion the witch and the wardrobe which I had started reading to him and LIvy this week. He happily finished before school today I just couldn't read the last 2 chapters last night as I had pictures to take.

The girls also got in the act. Not quite so stark of a difference I guess unless we rearranged it

Liza really wasn't mad she was just being serious. 

Afton and Bruce had fallen asleep earlier but this little lady outlast them all. She has skipped 3 mos clothes to go straight into 6 mos. She is long! And it's hard for her to balance those big sweet cheeks and keep her head straight up all the time. But we love her and know she will get stronger as she continues to grow too. We are truly blessed with health, activity, and energy here for that great gift I am thankful!
I love winter nights when I can sit with my kids and snuggle and read away. I love sharing timeless stories and characters. I love watching their eyes and ears perk up at funny and scary scenes. This is one of my favorite parts of being a mom is sharing great literature with my children. Thank goodness for earlier nighttime and cold that chases us indoors around the fire. It's nice to have different seasons in our valley we enjoy each.

No comments:

Post a Comment