Tuesday, April 11, 2023

4.11.23 Kids

Addie has an eye for contrast. And no this is not intitation into the family. There were a few hours of this truly record breaking spring that was dry enough to burn. The kids got out the matches and went to work. Why the young one was amidst the flames is a question of thinking. Anyway they got a lot done and I'm thankful for the removal of the old year and preparation for the new. 

Oh these two silly brothers. Their days are full of delight as they go from one adventure to the next. The joy they share is precious to me as both just love the other so much. Bruce is tender and inclusive to Merle, and thus Merle is pretty sweet with Andrea. I'm thankful we were able to have a Merle so Bruce could have a pal. He's been riding bikes and working more with Reed who is 7 years older. It's tough to keep up with someone so much more mature but Bruce does. So to come home and play with Merle is just fun and easy. 
Andrea is discovery the joy of the older kids being gone. Ohh the many treasures they leave behind to be discovered. Life is so good when this lady is well. 
Trying to find new jeans. These guys are big all over and it's tough to find reasonable priced jeans that fit. How pleased we are with their large statures inside and out. 
He posed it I ask for smiles and get turn aways. Oh well. He's a big handsome guy. 
Wrestling in my kitchen. Yes my house is beat up for good reason we live hard and big! Thankfully no furniture or kids were hurt in the play. 

Lia was so happy to paint. She was pleased with her self decoration. 
When asked why I'm not more like I use to be I had to explain I have so many more to accomodate. I'm thankful and always working to stay with the stampeded that life is. They have so much energy, questions, and opinions. We are thankful for each and pray for strength to keep going. Life is good. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment