Saturday, April 29, 2023

4.29.23 Brian Memorial

We attended the celebration of life for my cousin Brian Taylor. Brian was a kind soul reluctant for praise but diligent in his stewardships. He worked hard and loyally to the same employer his whole career. The party was held in the shop he spent a lot of his not outside time in. It was an impressive gathering full of people wishing the family condolence. 
His chair where he would rest as his body got weaker due to the cancer and treatments. 
A mock spray rig where he spent a lot of his career. On most farms there is one person who is the master sprayer. This takes know how, attention to detail, and time. Lots of time as the weather provides challenges like wind or rain or heat. Brian was proud of his ability to keep working even thought his body was suffering and being overtaken by a merciless invader like tumors. 
I'm thankful Greg knows and understands my family. He is able to talk to anyone and has good relations with all. This is our neighbor and cousin in law Kerry.
My dad and his cousin Teresa. 
Teresa, Kathleen, Grandma, and my mom
There was an area to play in the kids of course had a good time on pedal tractors moving around. 




Some were ready to go far sooner than the others. 
Uncle Justin and Jim his mini me. 

Andrea has been battling some sickness for a week. I was thankful she appeared normal and happy for the party. 

I love seeing the pictures of the kids working together to make play more fun. 

At home the evening devotional time. I'm so thankful for each one. They are unique they are boistrous and big. I am truly blessed by each one. 



 I'm thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. To know that He lives again and that I can too, that death is a progression not an end and not really a beginning but a next step. I'm thankful to know we have time continued on the other side of this life to continue learning, choosing, and working. I know God is merciful I know He wants to love and help each of us, here and there. I know that when I search diligently for Him I find His hand in each part of my life. I know that He cares. I know that there is more than this life and this life is about challenges. I know its up to me how close or far away I choose to be from Him. He's not hiding but I sure can by my actions, thoughts, and feelings. I continue to work to Look to Him and trust He is kind. I am blessed by kind people who have helped, encouraged and loved me. Brian encouraged and taught me while he was here. I appreciated his sharing. I'm thankful I knew him and his family for many years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment