Tuesday, April 28, 2015

4.16.15 Piggy Tails

Addie has been thrilled to have hair long enough to achieve piggy tails. She constantly is wanting to put her hair up. Of course she does it herself! I think that is her inner mantra 'do it myself'!
Nonetheless this was one happy camper to be finally wearing piggy tails to first grade. I love all the new stages and quirks each child brings to our home.


The older girls with longer hair expect things like this. No they never make it through a whole day the pins hurt holding it in place. But it looks cool for a while. I'm not so much into curling irons and styling product but from years of braiding my own hair I can manage braids. And I'm happy to say now at daughter #3 demanding hair styling I can finally get piggy tails even on the head. Love my girls. In some ways they are proving to be easier to raise than the boys, hair style demands and all. Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment