Wednesday, April 29, 2015

4.22.15 Playing Dress Up

Afton is a Super Spy. I never know what disguise I will find her in. This is her as an aviator pilot or maybe an Olympic swimmer see that leg action?


 Here she is getting ready to blend into the cinco de Mayo crowds. Or maybe trying her luck at cowgirl! Maybe suggesting time at the beach where we could all lounge around like she does. The power of suggestion you know. 


Actually she is the best doll this lady could ever have hoped for. Livy tells her "I love you Afton... I love babies!" Ahhh melt my heart. Babies are good for the whole family!


Livy had been to a friends house and they had fun painting paper, arms, faces, friends whatever caught their fancy. Watercolors are harmless and this good lady had them creating and playing outside on her back porch on a beautiful spring day. Good times. My other kids also did this kind of artwork and accessorized with chicken feathers to be Indian princesses.


Livy found the goggles and proudly dressed up her willing little sister. Look mom Afton's wearing goggles. Lucky girl to be so adored.


One night during our super spiritual scripture study Livy decided we should wear goggles. After reading about how few pictures of moms with their kids I decided what the heck I would be in disguise. Livy was excited to share the spotlight. Love this free spirited girl of mine. I wonder how she will focus on life as all of life is grand and an adventure waiting to happen. She is not as serious as some of the others who live here. I guess it's good to have diversity so we don't just shovel mud our whole life but stop and look at the caterpillars, butterflies, stars, and have some fun mud fights. Best to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment