Friday, March 10, 2017

3.10.17 a good day

Today is a good day. The weather is warmish- hence the laundry on the line YAY!! There is a medium breeze and the kids are finding dead mice everywhere!!! 




Awesome! If you know me you know I do not like mice. I often scream in their presence. Yes weakness but the normal response. Can hardly believe my pretty little girl will carry them in a shovel! Apparently the hard winter was deadly for them. YES!!! So we are down 15 mice here on the farm no sadness on my part. Now if only the gophers hadn't been so comfy. We can only hope the mosquito population was similarly weakened.

And my little Addie continues to amaze. She has taken over the poor flower beds they should be amazing this year. And best of all the kids are around and I just love having them in eyesight. Especially when they can be productive and creative outside. This is a good time of year! Happy Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment