Monday, May 5, 2014

April Postings

I decided if the baby weight was going to come down I needed to exercise, for real, more faithfully. No more counting up and down stairs and out to the clothesline on laundry day. Or just substituting Greek yogurt for cookies, but serious exercise at least 5 days a week. I have been seeing results, my jeans and shirts fit better,  but I am not on my computer much anymore. I love the Nike Cross trainer app. It's free the workouts are good and there are a lot to choose from. Pretty discreet for young minds around- no naked ladies bopping around or cussing like a drill Sargent. I also try to get outside and run/walk. Love the general conference component of the gospel library app. I love multitasking and being reassured.

My smart phone has also freed or tied me to just skimming computer stuff. But I do have some memories I will try to share as I hazily remember them. Thank goodness for pictures.
Anna after the super spiritual plane crash of life- where the youth are on a pretend air flight and crash and then go and view the 4/5 kingdoms of after life. It was very touching she is becoming quite the spiritual giant. I am so thankful for the mutual program. I love how excited and happy she comes home each Wednesday night, it is a good addition to her life. Livy loves her big sister. Yes that is the mountain of clean laundry waiting to be sorted or just re-worn by the army that lives here.


Addie and Reed just reading the paper with breakfast. They are so funny. I wish I could post the video of their morning calisthenics. So funny. The up-down bridge push-ups are great!


Aliza loves maxi length. She found this number at Wal-mart. I am continually amazed at the tender mercies I experience when shopping for needed/wanted items for my girls. Me and my 5 girls and a friend and her 3 girls all headed into Ontario and hit 6 stores to procure the needed items for this pretty group. I felt like a good mom shopping with my girls and spending time with a great friend. It was fun and always good to find modest reasonably priced clothes. 

These are actually super wimpy to drive. No shifting you just turn a knob. No rumbling engine or vroom vroom just a soft purr. I kept cranking cuz I didn't hear it ignite just finally noticed the lights on the dash dancing. Gross totally sissy!!

Now this honey did vroom vroom. Another push start but you could actually hear the rumble. I think muscle cars should have some muscle. Would have liked the manual shift but did get to play with the paddles a tiny bit. Fun option.

We helped the local FFA chapter fundraiser by taking test drives in these new diesel pickups. I then took a rare opportunity to try out this challenger. Unfortunately a elder driver pulled out in front of me so we went 23 for most of my test. :( !!


Anna almost ready for her first cotillion. I arranged to take some friends, because dances are only fun if your friends are there. It was so great to take a carload of kids to the dance. I love dances and they had a good time too. The kids here at home were just as excited that Anna was going. I piled them in the back two seats of the van and took Anna 2 other girls and 3 boys to the cotillion. Loved hearing them all visit and recount the dance.  She danced once with a boy and learned a few line dances. Harold was dying to go. He loves to dance and is very confident in his skill. Soon my son. 


No comments:

Post a Comment