Tuesday, February 20, 2018

2.20.18 Weekend

The kids hadn't been in a while so we packed up the car with my family and headed to the temple. They got right in and we patiently or not waited outside. 




There's a lot of space on the temple grounds so we explored a bit then headed back to the car to eat cheese sticks and oranges and read. We all survived and got one important item check off the list for the weekend.
At home we are experiencing a lot of wear and tear on our home. Having lived here more than 11 years has really taken a toll on our walls and kitchen. The recent problem involved no light in half the kitchen after dark. Tis was the section where homework is done and meals are eaten. I took matters into my own hands and started the process of replacing the light fixture... I gave Greg a heads up and asked him to come.

I even rewired two outlets and took apart the sink so it could also be fixed from leaking pipes to not leaking. Well several hours later he had my ambition put back together and completely working well. Light turned on and off at the switch, no more leaks, and I now have power at all outlets! He truly loves me even though he was not happy with the mess I had created he willingly fixed them and worked until they were correct. We are quite the team!

No comments:

Post a Comment