Friday, July 11, 2014

6.11.14 Sweet things


Because this blog is for my children I had to add this post.

This is my bed. The one I happily share with my husband. We bought a big bed on the advice of our parents. The King size model. Two twin beds pushed together if you will. Yet even with all our space each morning I wake up on my edge of the bed with my sweet husband snuggled right next to me. I push his pillow over every night informing him he should sleep on his side. But as he comes to bed after I am zonked out he snuggles over and sleeps on the middle foam bumpers that encase our fancy dual air chambers. It makes me smile that he loves me enough to sacrifice his perfect sleep number to be close to me. It makes me smile that he still does it after 13 years of sleeping together, and it makes me peaceful to know his love for me.

It is my richest blessing on earth to be married to him. He is strong, kind, happy, non-complaining, and always busy. He wears me out and he carries me through. I am so thankful I am able to be his wife and so enjoy the cute little things that are just him. Thank God for marriage, and for that great man of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment