Friday, March 23, 2018

3.24.18 Mugged

We hurried to Ontario to get Harold and a friend to their first drivers ed driving appointment. Alivia was my buddy to help run errands while we waited. While I was unloading the grocery cart trying to fit everything in a lady approached me with a paper package and said "You've been mugged. It's something I do every time I go out. Have a great day!"
I was a little surprised. I admit I really don't even know what she looked like. She was older with gray/white hair and seemed nice. I looked at the package and showed Livy. There were bubbles, a candle, a decorative plate and napkin, a mug, a handmade card, and some candies. 
What a surprise! What a thoughtful random act of kindness. 


Livy demanded we get peeps as easter is coming up and she was the only kid with me I caved. She was equally happy with the bubbles which lasted all the way home.




I ate one of the kisses. It was yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment