Wednesday, May 29, 2019

5.15.19 Playing

Weekdays I spend with my little kids, nights together and apart as a family, and weekends I generally spend chasing big kids. I was very anxious about this process this weekend. I hate leaving part of my kids home to aimlessly watch movie after movie as they clean the shelves of any kind of snack item. I did not want to just leave them but it usually wears me out to chase them and to worry about their safety, quiet, manners, etc so I leave them home. I realized I could try something new though I could do something fun with them. Something they would actually like to do. 

We ended up here. Jabbers. 


I was surprised how much Alia did while we were there she really liked crawling on the soft mats playing with toys.






Way better than the grocery stores we usually end up at and much more age appropriate than the shoot the big kids were working at. The courches were the main draw for me. I could have easily curled up and gone to sleep but instead I walked around played or watched my kids play and encouraged them on.

The older kids had a great time running around placing balloons. They still had lots of energy when done having a water fight when I pulled up to take them home. Amazing. 17 kids in all running for 5 hours straight. The next two days took 104 kids and they were not as fast. Wow! Farm kid power I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment