Friday, December 15, 2017

12.15.17 New bench

I received one of my Christmas presents early this year. A custom made bench for my full table. 
This bench was crafted by Uncle Justin. He made it wide enough to handle any girth or activity. He knew little people would need room to maneuver. I had to document how forward thinking he is. 



It work great! It's even a nice table for those that want a change of height. I love it! The kids not assigned to the bench have somehow managed a swap to get a turn on the new furniture. We are thankful for talented uncles. 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! We have some of his work in our house too. I should of told you that when you were here. He cut the slab of wood on our mantle, it's my favorite part of our fireplace. Such a talented guy!

    ReplyDelete