Saturday, January 13, 2018

1.13.18 My little man

Bruce continues to be a busy boy. He enjoys all things male. Feeding cows and bossing mom.


Eating Dad's special Raspberry jam. I put this away a couple times but he sure enjoyed it for lunch. Dad was not so happy. 

He has learned so well from his siblings how to prepare for prayer. It was so special seeing them all kneeling and with arms semi-folded. 


Although I'm not sure of lots we do here the simple habit of scriptures and prayer are ones I hang my hat on. It's busy, loud, not very absorbed but it's a habit and I see results coming with the older kids. They are in deep muddy waters but they see and yearn for different and know the Savior and for that I am grateful. It's very different being raised in a house full of teenagers. There's lots of throwing, tickling, pens/markers, and candy. Habits are easy to copy. From eating beets to going potty at night it's amazing what the younger ones want to do just because everybody else is. We stress to the olders how imperative their choices are. As an oldest child I know that weight. I don't claim any credit for my amazing siblings, but I see as the mom how much the youngers watch, copy, and love the older siblings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment