Thursday, November 14, 2019

11.14.19 Normal days

I'm always amazed at my children's creativity. This evening Addie was working to create towers out of geometric shapes. She was showing the younger kids how to achieve height with different stacking techniques. The older three are always doing homework when they are in the house. Hours and hours of homework. 

I enjoy this kind of homework much more. Millie and Livy each read two books a night on ideal nights. Afton is eager to share and learn and joins us.



And it's for sure cold here because hot chocolate is an almost daily occurrence. Bruce being the resourceful little brother was not about to be left out and decided a straw was the best way to get what he wanted.

Alia was so happy to find Anna in her bed after a long week away. She loves the big kids and loves to spend time snuggling with them. I'm thankful she is the kind of baby that allows us all to love on her.

Lots of bodies, lots of activity and needs. We truly live day to day as each is full and the unexpected are always with us. I'm working hard to stick to my guns and make sure I let the natural consequences that are happening fully play out so the lessons are learned. I've had a afew of those expereinces personalyl too. I'm diligently working to daily be in my scriptures and to be learning so I can teach my children truth and light. I'm trying to keep the peace and instill love and learning in my children's hearts. Often I'm overwhelmed and under powered but all in all we endure on and that might be the best we can do today. We are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment