Tuesday, May 31, 2022

5.31.22 Snake visit

In the bedtime part of our da,y I received a text asking if it was ok to stop by? I said sure wondering what my friend needed or if she was having a hard time. When she and her teenage daughter arrived they also came with their new pet. Odin, the python snake. 





 Some were braver and more curious than others. I for one did not touch the snake and was fine with it across the room but not right next to Andrea. The kids took turns holding and petting it. Odin liked our warm house he was very active writing and slithering all over hands and bodies. We had a grand visit and education about snakes. I appreciate little occasions that break up the monotony of living. This friend is spontaneous and generous. She's obviously idiosyncratic but she embraces that and the world is better for her big heart and distinct personality. I'm thankful she would stop by and share. Another way we are blessed is by good friends. Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment