Friday, October 23, 2015

10.23.15 take a picture...

It will last longer! Did PeeWee Herman coin that phrase? Was he really weirder than Barney? This is not going where I intended...
There are so many moments I hope to hold onto. When afton is glowing or the kids creativity is especially endearing Or its just Greg and the one. He is such a tender dad. And of course our little sweetie eats up attention from her daddy.



I recently read an article on having a WIDE family meaning large space of age in children. These pictures express my agreement. Its so fun to see how she plays up to the school kids. She is so animated with them and they love playing with her. Maybe her glow is a result of Lots of Love!


Of course Harold would melt if a face picture was taken of him but I got him in the act of cuddling Afton. She is so squishy and pleasant when they are home it's hard to resist kissing and blowing raspberies on her cheek. Hope she's a polite sweet little girl and we're not teaching her too many bad manners.


And finally the clown in our family turned 10. He is my gift from God reminding me to smile and lighten up. I love this funny kind boy. He loves pumkin pie and friends.the reads quietly and is a fastidious dish washer. He is thorough and tries to be on the right side of the line learning from his siblings choices and not wanting similar consequences.



No comments:

Post a Comment