Thursday, April 28, 2016

4.28.16 Squirt guns

My very thoughtful sister gave Reed squirt guns for his birthday. She is smart and gave him a whole box full of different sizes. This has led to some serious fair fun this spring. Thank goodness for the nice weather and a fun minded aunt!







I have many fond memories of water gun fights when I was growing up. It was one of my most favorite summer activities so I'm glad my kiddos get to have this memory too. These kinds of moments tickle the senses for the freedom of hot summer days. They can't come quick enough these test filled long cool days of April. I guess summer is sweet because winter has been endured, sickness survived, schooling saturating the senses and all in all it's time for different sweat inducing experiences. We are anxiously waiting for those. Best to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment