Friday, March 4, 2022

3.4.23 A day in the life

We still love and work to take turns holding our little sweetie. She's not a football passed from one to another but rather one or two get a turn each day with me doing the lions share of nurturing. 
I love her little hands. She is alert for good stretches of time. Even though I worry about her size her calmness and contentment signal she's fine, she's just gonna grow for a while.
I was so impressed to see such patriotic support for the Trucker Convoy that is protesting the COVID restrictions. I don't love the state of our country yet I'm very reluctant to say much about it as I don't like the contention and worry more. But my heart was very encouraged as we drove to Nampa Idaho this week on the day the truckers were also passing through. For over 20 miles people were waving flags and signs showing support for freedom loving truckers. It was like a reverser parade with the onlookers waving and the speeding traffic enjoying their displays and waving back. 

At home I am covered in sleeping kids, listening to Bruce ask 100 times to do something. I told him he didn't need more movies but needed to go outside and explore and play and imagine. He's old enough to do that not sit and ask me to entertain him. He eventually went out and played in the dirt then mud he created. Success as the mean mom. 
Activity days this week was the long anticipated nerf gun war. The kids were so excited. 




Livy was there but she does not like competing. I'm not sure what to do with that but give her space. I hope all the space we are allowing her is not going to hold her back. Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment