Sunday, November 27, 2022

11.27.22 Weeks fly by

I spend a lot of time with the little ones holding and loving them. I don't mind it I'm sure I will miss it. But sometimes I ache to get up. 
For a while Livy and I were doing water. She was impressed with this frozen cornstalk. Jay came home and claims he likes the break so we let him do the water. We were taught how to crunch the numbers on the benefit of hosting cows. We knew it was a good deal but the numbers showed it was worth the time. Always good to look at why we do things and find it's still worth the work. 
Addie competed and won the beginning job interview in FFA. 
We had sick kids and sick cousins this break thus we didn't do the normal playing and hanging out. So we watched some movies at home. This was the younger kids first Gene Autry movie. 
Andrea enjoying everyone's favorite meal. Spaghetti! Only the best for my crew. 
Merle got to go with Mark to check the cows. He loves Mark who he calls "Mark-ee" Mark calls him Moo-Moo. 
Normal day between these two. 
John shaving Bruce's head again. They were all so pleased. 

My silly rambunctious sons. They are quite the crew. 
Our family thankful turkey. 
Ready to go somewhere together. Bruce needs the challenge of keeping up with the older brothers he has lots of energy.  
My sick kids enjoying books read aloud on youtube while I sorted laundry. 
The time is flying by each one is growing up and changing. Being inside so many hours sure is challenging. While we love the blankets, hot chocolate, time to watch movies, and paint we miss the spread out space of warmer seasons. Oh well enjoy where we are at. We are blessed
 

No comments:

Post a Comment