Saturday, May 26, 2018

5.26.18 Brave tooth

This week Alivia lost her second front tooth. I think it must have been her scaredy tooth because boy howdy has she been brave since. 


I was gathering strength for the next chore when I heard the whir of the weed whacker. I didn't think much of it then it got closer. When I went out this is what I found.




She was loving her turn whacking whatever green stuff was in her path. I removed the battery thinking this not the safest use of her time. 
Later they went on to this. A mud hole! of course this is right before we needed to head to town. So baths for all and rushing to find clean clothes. Thank goodness no shoes were involved so they were dry and clean for town.


And a favorite pastime, bubbles. Thanks to Addie the superduper who had earned a lot fo good behavior tokens she bought out the teachers store of bubbles. She generously shared a good time with the younger kiddos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment