Monday, February 4, 2019

2.4.18 DNA traditions

 I am surprised what family traits pass on. As HArold propped his feet up on the table to work on his FFA speech I was reminded of my grandfather who often propped his feet on the table after a meal complete with the challenge to smell his feet. Odd I know, but it was just him. It makes me smile to hear his words in my head as I type. We all have our unique traits and habits, they make us who we are and they endear us to our loved ones. Harold probably had seen this act but it was a long time ago. I love that he might carry on that quirk.


We tog the girls a dollhouse for Christmas. Happily they are still playing with it and enjoying dreaming up new stories for their dolls to act out.

 Each girl has her own design and way things should be arranged.


And sometimes the dollhouse becomes a barn and the cows move in. Just depends who the author and boss is that hour. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment