Monday, August 12, 2024

8.12.24 2024-2025 FFA officer team

One of the traditions that comes with being an officer is the photo shoot. I was very happy with how the pictures turned out this year. Past president and this year's. I don't think it's very often that one sibling to the next is the president in direct succession. 
Madame president ready to take the reigns. She is much more hands on. Mark is an in charge and all is well leader, Addie is a busy and organized leader also known to have everything under control. 

The girls on her team- social media Gabby, Secretary- Riley, Treasurer- Greta, Sentinel- Teagan, President Addie.
Vice President Mark, Reporter Trent, Historian Taylor. 
I love the setting. 
The whole group. 
Ahh to be young and strong and so full of potential. 

The Seniors with Advisor. 

The Juniors each more sure of who they are as they head into this upper classman year. 

 As summer changes to fall and we dig into the routine and rigors of school life I'm thankful or opportunities. I struggle not to panic that our life is ending, and we will loose so much. I know from experience life goes on and we adapt in a lot of ways for the better. I'm thankful for the experiences the kids get to keep having. I'm so thankful and can add my witness to the importance and vital role good friends are to academic success, life enjoyment, and so many other areas of life. My kids are blessed with good friends who encourage them and depend on them and their examples. This is a major reason why we continue to public school for the friends. We are thankful for the many good relationships we enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment