Thursday, August 29, 2024

Elder John

First Zone conference. I got these pictures from he mission president's wife. Oh how I miss that handsome young red haired guy. 

I loved the perfect shot of him visiting with the sisters. That is my John. 
Our phone call he shared his recent thrift store finds. This great shirt! It really looked good on him. 
And these silly shoes. Those are slides. They are terrible I encouraged him to trade them. His mission companion likewise said maybe $5.00 was too much money for such treasures. 
Displayed on his feet. One thing about John he likes to be unique in a quiet loud way. He's got a sense of humor and fun. 

 He continues to learn the work and enjoy the companionship. I think that is a huge blessing of missionary work developing working relationships with others. He's doing well and time is passing. I'm so thankful to be able to talk with them and watch them grow from a distance. I know it is important to back off and let them find their way. That is a hard lesson to swallow. We are blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment