Monday, July 24, 2017

7.24.17 Hot Fudge!


Can you tell these two are related? Holy cow I've been trying to figure out who Bruce looks like- looks to me like Mark.
We were inspired to try hot fudge last week. Oh my too easy for our good. Yum Yum.
1 C cream, 1 C sugar, 3/4-1 C cocoa powder, 1/2 C butter cook till butter melts pour on ice cream, bananas, your finger, cake whatever so GOOD!!


When Greg and I were dating I suggested getting peanut buster parfaits at Dairy Queen, he replied let's get the ingredients and make them for your family at home. He is not a fan of restaurants. Since then I rarely go to DQ, but we make lots of similar treats at home. THis night I laughed at how that has played out over the years. And yes we can feed all 13 of us as many as we want, well 2-3 servings at least, for what it would cost to take 3-4 of us to DQ. Which is important when you have hungry boys like this one!



Yep liking the empty too soon bowl. He is getting to be a big kid so fast. Good thing it's still so hot and we need ice cream to cool us off. I think there will be lots more hot fudge in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment