Wednesday, June 5, 2019

6.3.19 Photo Shoot

I have 11 photos on my wall, that is one short of what we have now. I wanted some pictures of this amazing crew of mine so I messaged a friend through facebook and we made an appointment to capture where we are right now. Then I realized we had to match and look a lot cleaner than is the normal summer attire. Panic! Add to that my car acted really weird the day I was going to go shopping and we ended up digging through our clothes storage bins sewing and hoping for the best. I think it turned out okay. A few outtakes with my phone.
This lady has definite ideas about who she is and how she wants to be seen.


The lovely ladies. So diverse and so full of power, potential, positivity and so much more!


The brothers helping make that picture happen. They were dancing in the background so funny!




Being handsome is so much fun and the weeds were so inviting we just had to lay down. Bruce is using Lia for a cushion.


Mark to the rescue. Such a nice brother.


A snapshot in time of what we look like now. No tears, a minor mom melt down as usual when trying to get 13 others out the door with me. We just don't agree on how long it takes to get that accomplished and why we would need to work together. Oh well like I said no tears well one minor accident that caused some tears but even that was short lived. Thankful for all these faces to put on my wall to look at all the time even though they run around my feet and house it's still nice to have a perfectly preserved part of them on my walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment