Monday, July 13, 2020

7.13.20 Youngest

My baby is growing he's now 3 months old. He is a precious addition. 

 
 Admittedly it's very challenging to meet so many needs. I struggle to find joy in all the care of a newborn but love his presence and the success I feel in his emerging growth. Everyone here is glad to have a little baby brother.

My sweet Lia still not a grown lady but not my little baby either. This picture was taken after my nap with them one day. How can I complain about full arms?

Showing off his rolls that are coming.


She was sitting playing the piano for me yesterday and I was just struck by how grown up she looked. Her face and her concentration, she wasn't little in that moment. Maybe the piano is her talent?

These younger kids are just opening like flowers as to their personalities, talents, preferences, and challenges. It is a pretty special spot to be the mom and know them from conception on in a very personal manner. They each have special gifts and experiences that I treasure in my heart. I am thankful for these two and their ability to put up with so much attention and yet not enough attention. For their love of so many bosses and determination to just have the one they want. I'm thankful for all the help the older kids are. We are a team, a family and we are thankful to have so many. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment