Wednesday, July 29, 2020

7.29.20 Dancing With Dad


For some reason Livy remembered Daddy-Daughter dances and asked to dance with her dad on Sunday. She is growing so fast right now and is blooming from little sister to more mature older sister. 


Everybody decided to join in each grabbing a different partner.


Bruce was not about to be left out and got the rare treat of getting to spin. 

Afton is always willing to hold Merle he is getting more willing to allow that to happen.

Millie's turn


No I did not get a turn I rarely do these days, with so many waiting in the wings I usually just take pictures and hold them back. We are thankful for a dad that is willing and so talented at teaching. I'm thankful for the gift of time the pandemic has allowed. Time to do things and remember the joy in simple pleasures. I still marvel the world ground to a halt for so long, I worry about the situations that are now happening but I'm also confident and grateful for the inspiration that I get almost daily helping me to understand and learn God knows! He is still here/there/around and it's going to be ok maybe even better than before. Faith, the key is to hold onto my faith. Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment