Monday, January 23, 2023

1.19.23 Magnum Opus

Charlotte in Charlotte's Web made this phrase immortal. Her great life work was her egg sack. Making babies that would follow after her. The great charge of the earth is to multiply and replenish. These kiddos are my magnum opus. It took me into my 40's to realize this was indeed what great work God was asking me to do. It's a process, it's a challenge, there's lots of leave me alone, be quiet, and stop and no! But they will my heart with joy and fulfillment. I am truly blessed by the people in my life.
Millie, John, Reed etc are encouraging this lady to walk. She's standing independently, but not stepping yet. 
On a loan warm day we went outside to oversee some of the work happening there. 

Many trees mean branch and leaf pickup is a constant chore. Thankfully the weather was around 40 one day and we did more work on yard maitanence. 
A blessing of big family life is always having someone to ding around with. 
For some reason the kids are caught up on the brown heads versus the red heads. These are my brown hair boys. and a quick snap of my red head guys. 

 We are blessed with time and with knowledge. We are diligently working on speeches and contests. More and more training of each kid in their time and space. We check a few off and start anew with the next. Along the way Greg and I learn more about what it takes to be successful. Rules and requirements change and broaden. Various kids show more aptitude and willingness but all must learn the skill. Life is good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment