Thursday, April 27, 2017

4.27.17 Cousin Time

Whenever I see pictures of this cute large group of kids I just smile! My children are blessed to be part of such a kind energetic group. It has been a pleasure to have children in the same years as my sisters and in-laws. My kids have friends on both sides who they truly enjoy getting together with.  I truly enjoy being able to share the mom journey with these talented, spiritual, funny sisters of mine. Last week we enjoyed a birthday party for our cousin Trey. 


The 5 year olds are tall! Although this cute guy doesn't talk to adults much I hear him talking to Livy she loves playing with him. 


The two on the right will be 4 this year the one of the left is about 16 but disgustedly only 3, she keeps up just fine though not much passes her by!


Another sweetie who is so gentle and fun, added bonus a red head cousin!! My mom always hoped for red headed children but instead got a lot of red headed grandchildren.


And on the way home Bruce somehow managed to hold the watermelon we did not eat for lunch. He doesn't look to upset by that occurrence.


And my camera girl. She loves to snap pictures. I love her innocence and insight. She is a deep thinker and sometimes a stinker. Today I'm so thankful for each one of these cuties in my home and for the strong family support we enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment