Friday, April 28, 2017

4.28.17 Funny Kids

The promise of the future is alive and doing very well at my house. This spring has been tempered with a lot of rain and blustery spring weather. While we enjoy the green of our surroundings we are getting a little cabin fever! So when the sun shines we head out to work and play and snap pictures of the strong imaginations and team work happening. 


Watching me prepare something to eat. They love to observe. A more solid piano use to hold this spot giving them a good solid perch to observe from. These days they hang as shown observing



My big helper boss!


I came into my room to put laundry away and found Afton reading my Stephen Ambrose book getting ready to nap. Kids are such amazing copy cats.


Reed showing his prize winning bridge. His bridge held the most weight off all the bridges in the 1-2 grade classroom. This might not be fair to the other kids as Reed has watched and been part of bridge building here fro the past 3 years. So good for him to have school success though as this has not been an easy year for him. Yet he is happy after school and has enjoyed the independence of the experience.


It was raining yesterday but that didn't stop this troop. They booted up and threw on some sun hats and went to tour the farmyard. They are so inquisitive and comical. They make me smile and groan.


No comments:

Post a Comment