Friday, August 30, 2019

8.30.19 School Project LIving Life

One of the first projects the older 6 had to complete is a story and illustrations or pictures of their life to date. These kind of projects are both highly enlightening and hugely sad. Time goes so fast. The kids spent a lot of time digging through the various picture books and blog posts finding information about themselves and our family. I was thankful to have made the effort to document our family life. This lady is a go getter as is the baby in her arms. 

After a bout of heatstroke this summer our power struggle lessened a bit and we are finding common ground and more peace in our relationship.
This picture is from the end of a summer long ago when the girls financial goal was to earn enough money to take their dad to dinner.

Welcoming baby Millie to our family. Alena had done Addie's hair I was at grandma Corn's house, it was a hot summer!

Mark age 5 working on his homeschool. Missing teeth and all, he was such a cute little boy.

Addie being restrained at aunt Jill's wedding. I made those dresses for the girls. I have sewn very little in the last 3 years I had hoped to sew for all my girls but ran out of steam for the mess and focus it takes to create something besides the life we are living. Oh and the curious impish little Mark peeking behind Anna. How little I knew of them at this point now 10 years later how much I depend on them for their unique characteristics. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment